Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Farewell to ISIS

Well this is it. The last tour of ISIS. This Friday will be their last show in SF. I've listened to ISIS for a very long time and although they aren't one of my favorite bands, I do respect them immensely. In case some of you have been living under a rock for the past decade and have no idea who ISIS is then its never to late to begin your journey. ISIS have been a huge part of helping to evolve the sound pioneered by the likes of Neurosis, Swans and Godflesh. Their career has spanned over 13 years and they have released over 16 albums (including split releases). I'm gonna miss ISIS and I'll absolutely be there for their last performance at SF's Great American Music Hall on Friday June 4th. Hope to see you there.

Here is a link to the track "Hall of the Dead" from the album "Wavering Radiant"....ENJOY!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ME7I4SEW

No comments:

Post a Comment