Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tia Margaritas

So my goal is to try and write 1 blog entry a day. I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop with all the coffeeheads and ex-alcoholics enjoying the middle eastern twang softly playing in the background. I always gave coffee shops a bad rap. Maybe because I lived above one for so many years. However I am finding this rather peaceful at the moment even though a dirty homeless man creeps by the window from time to time. That's the element of this neighborhood.

Mel (my beautiful wife) and I finally decided to try out Tia Margaritas on 19th Ave and Clement. No margaritas were included in our meal though. A lot of my friends were on the fence about that place but I found it nice. The food wasn't too bad. I was fucking starving so I of course had to get the biggest most badass thing on the menu which was the large combo plate consisting of a chicken burrito, a beef enchilada and a chicken tamale. HOLY SHIT! These portions we're huge. The tamale was a little bland though. The burrito had the most flavor of them all though. All in all I can say that I would go here again and next time maybe drink a libation or 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment