Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lakers, Deep Dish & the Fourth Kind




Why is Kobe Bryant so damn good? I mean 30 points against the Boston Celtics? The Lakers out performed the Celtics throughout the entire game 1 of the series finals. Towards the end they had almost a 20 point lead. Somehow they are the only team that I love that are located in or anywhere near LA. The rest of me bleeds Giants, Niners and for some odd reason the Detroit Red Wings.

There's nothing better than homemade deep dish pizza with a little scary movie. Our pizzas keep getting better and better. This one was probably the best so far. Filled to the brim with mushroom, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, pepperoni, fresh basil, sauce and quattro formaggio all packed into a whole wheat crust. DAMN TASTY!

The Fourth Kind...Speaking only because of my own personal experiences with outer lifeforms living in this universe do I believe that we are not alone. ( A long story for another time). I rather enjoyed this movie. It featured "archival footage" of the "most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented." The 'footage' is that of hypnotherapy sessions between a "Dr. Abigail Tyler," played by Milla Jovovich, and patients who claimed they were abducted. The aliens in the movie spoke the long-lost language I believe to have been Sumerian. Great suspense and non cheesy dramatics.


No comments:

Post a Comment